20 de nov. de 2011

letzten Teil (ou instabilidade do processo mental)

I roll deep inside my constant changing mind
I seek and rearrange me only so I can find
The one I aim to be and what is real for me
So I can stay true, fly by, sit back and breathe

My head’s taken on the way for my choices
Which means now reason rules all of my voices
Took over actions, unstable mind process
Made me realize that life comes with losses

And now i float, flowing on a natural rhythm
Undependable, comprehensible, I’m spinning
Reasonable, unforgettable, so true
I’m lying on my back in the center of a room
Sucking up on will, feeding up on stress
Sometimes I just feel like I just couldn’t care less
And even though things lay around in a mess
I’m clearing up my throat and trying to relax.

Nenhum comentário: