26 de nov. de 2010

13/04/08

Cause i really do think that this life thing is amazing, but
I’m divided between my past and my present
I know which one is right but I’m not sure about the wrong one
Things are kinda numb – maybe it’s just the natural toxins of growth, maybe it’s the drugs. It probably is the drugs.
Fuck that, fuck everything
I’m sick of failure and pain, I’m sick of pushing myself into unknown levels of humanity. Humanity, what defines it?
Cause I really feel its concept is further from reality than it could ever be.
I don’t want anything!
Just skate around, sleep under the stars, fuck a beautiful girl whose lips taste like wine.
To just be, to be me, to be young and careless, mindless and senseless.
Enjoy every single moment of existance, to breathe in and then out;
Fuckin’ off.

love

Nenhum comentário: